Anterior Eye Disease and Therapeutics A-Z - E-Book, 2nd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$155.00|
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$155.00|
An indispensible ready-reference for eye-care professionals in Australia and New Zealand
This newly-updated edition of Anterior Eye Disease and Therapeutics A-Z is a dictionary-style clinical guide to diagnosing and managing anterior eye conditions using ocular therapeutics.
This easily accessible ophthalmology textbook offers succinct descriptions of over 160 anterior segment eye conditions - from Bacterial Conjunctivitis to Floppy Eyelid Syndrome and Vitamin A Deficiency - including 7 new conditions.
Each anterior segment eye condition is supported by full colour clinical photographs, along with treatment protocols, down-to-earth advice, differential diagnoses and/or therapy alternatives.
Anterior Eye Disease and Therapeutics A-Z, 2nd Edition is an indispensable eye-care textbook for busy primary care and specialist practitioners. It is also a concise encyclopaedia for students, making it an essential ophthalmology resource.
- pocket-sized A-Z format
- a comprehensive, fully-updated appendix - medication and procedures
- covers 165 anterior segment eye conditions including 7 new conditions
- 12 new easy-to-use condition classification indexes to assist with differential diagnoses
- new video footage of eye movements and surgical procedures
- 500 new self-test questions
- new online image bank
- full colour clinical photographs of each anterior segment eye condition
By Adrian S. Bruce, BScOptom, PhD, FAAO, FVCO, Senior Optometrist, Victorian College of Optometry, University of Melbourne, Australia and Michael Stephen Loughnan, MBBS (Hons), FRANZCO, PhD, Senior Staff Specialist, Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital, Victoria, Australia