Ophthalmology, 4th Edition
Expert Consult: Online and Print
Get the quick answers you need on every aspect of clinical ophthalmology and apply them in your day-to-day practice. The latest edition of Ophthalmology by Drs. Yanoff and Duker presents practical, expert, concise guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, equipping you to efficiently overcome whatever clinical challenges you may face.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, including new drug therapies for retinal disorders; today’s expanded uses of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and high-resolution imaging modalities; new corneal, cataract and refractive surgical approaches; and new developments in molecular biology and genetics, ocular surface disease, glaucoma testing, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, ocular tumors, and much more.
- Visualize how to proceed by viewing more than 2200 illustrations (1,900 in full color) depicting the complete range of clinical disorders, imaging methods, and surgical techniques.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching 40 brand-new videos demonstrating key techniques in cornea, cataract, refractive, retina and glaucoma surgery.
- Spend less time searching thanks to a user-friendly visual format designed for quick, "easy-in easy-out" reference and an instant understanding on any topic.
- Focus on the clinically actionable information you need thanks to a more streamlined format.
- Make optimal use of the newest drug therapies, including Anti-VEGF treatment for wet ARMD and bevacizumab treatment for complications of diabetes.
- Get authoritative guidance on the newest treatment options for cornea disorders, including evolving ocular surface reconstruction techniques and new cornea procedures such as DSEK.
- Take it with you anywhere. Access the full text, video clips, and more online at Expert Consult.
By Myron Yanoff, MD, Myron Yanoff MD
Professor and Chair
Department of Ophthalmology
Drexel University College of Medicine
Adjunct Professor of Ophthalmology
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA, USA and Jay S. Duker, MD, Jay S Duker MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Chairman and Professor of Ophthalmology, Tufts Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA