Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography
"... likely to become a well-thumbed primer for those wanting an easy-to-use, clinically-orientated volume on OCT." By Eye News, Mar 2015Table of Contents
- Locate answers quickly with templated chapters-each focused on one specific diagnosis or group of diagnoses with a particular OCT appearance.
- Adopt the latest techniques for evaluating age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vein occlusion, and much more.
- See how the full spectrum of diseases presents through approximately 370 illustrations including the highest-quality spectral-domain OCT images available.
- Recognize image patterns and get clear visual guidance from multiple arrows and labels used throughout to highlight the key details of each disease.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
"This publication would appeal to trainee ophthalmologists who need to use the OCT in daily practice, the specialist ophthalmic nurse, and all allied health professionals, including optometrists, orthoptists, ophthalmic medical photographers and retinal screeners, involved with OCT imaging. I have enjoyed perusing this handbook and it is easy to read from front-to-back or ‘dip’ into a relevant topic for key features on a broad range of retinal conditions presented in a consistent format." By Eye News, Mar 2015
"In summary, those who seek an entry-level clinical OCT book that is concise, heavy on images, and easy to tote should take a serious look at this one. Just don’t forget the online version." Optometry and Vision Science, Vol. 91, No. 9
"I fully recommend the booklet to anybody in residency and beyond facing, learning, and keeping up with advancements in technologies for examination of the eye." Reviewed by: Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol - Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, June 2014
By Jay S. Duker, MD, Jay S Duker MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Chairman and Professor of Ophthalmology, Tufts Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA; Nadia K Waheed, New England Eye Center, Boston, MA, USA and Darin Goldman, Retina Group of Florida, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA