Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology E-Book, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$325.00|
"A definite visual feast, this book is a prize for any bookshelf." (American Journal of Ophthalmology, review of the last edition) The 3rd Edition of this critically acclaimed source offers unparalleled visual guidance on state-of-the-art ocular diagnostic imaging, pathology, and surgery. More than 3,400 outstanding photographs and line drawings (over 1,800 in full color) richly capture a full range of common and uncommon eye disorders and the methods used to treat them.
New to This Edition
- Depicts the very newest imaging and pathology studies and their findings.
- Covers the latest refractive surgery and LASIK techniques.
- Delivers over 1,000 completely new illustrations-3,400 in all-over 1,800 in full color.
- Features contributions from 20 world-renowned authorities.
- Discusses examination, investigation, and diagnosis for each ophthalmic syndrome, as well as relevant embryology, histology, pathology, and ocular manifestations of systemic disease.
- Offers an organization both by chapter and by ophthalmic subspecialty, making information easy to find.
By David J. Spalton, FRCS, FRCP, FRCOphth, Consultant Ophthalmologist, St. Thomas' Hospital, London, UK; Roger A. Hitchings, FRCOphth, Professor of Glaucoma and Allied Studies, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma Unit, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK
and Paul Hunter, FRCP, FRCOphth, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Kings College Hospital, London, UK