Atlas of Clinical and Surgical Orbital Anatomy E-Book, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Atlas of Clinical and Surgical Orbital Anatomy, by Dr. Jonathan Dutton, demonstrates the complex area of orbital anatomy through unique illustrations and comprehensive coverage that goes from embryology to adult anatomy. This completely updated and revised new edition features a new chapter on the cavernous sinus, illustrations modified to reflect recent anatomic findings, and new sections covering clinical correlations.
New to This Edition
- Master the anatomy-disease-surgery relationship thanks to new chapter sections on clinical correlations.
- Get a more complete understanding of orbital disease through a new chapter on the cavernous sinus and illustrations modified to reflect recent anatomic findings.
- Stay current on the newest research data with completely revised and updated chapters and references.
- Clearly see the nuances of each anatomic system with layered illustrations that use multiple artworks to display relevant structures and highlight key intricacies.
- Visualize each system three-dimensionally through depictions from frontal, lateral, and superior angles.
- Apply a comprehensive approach to common orbital diseases using coverage of clinical correlations from embryology to adult anatomy.
By Jonathan J Dutton, MD, PhD, Professor of Ophthalmology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA