Sturdevant's Art and Science of Operative Dentistry - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 6th Edition
|Print - Hardback||$159.00|
New to This Edition
- Significant revisions across all chapters streamline the book and make it easier to read.
- New full-color design gives you a better picture of concepts and procedure details.
- Companion website offers electronic access to the book, plus six supplemental chapters, videos, and weblinks.
- Comprehensive coverage spans the entire spectrum of operative dentistry, including fundamentals, diagnosis, instrumentation, preparation, restoration, and prevention.
- Practical, scientific approach to content is supported by sound clinical and laboratory research and incorporates both theory and practice.
- Clear presentation of techniques and procedures uses a consistent pattern to cover each restorative process.
- Procedural alternatives instruct on how to adapt a procedure or technique to answer individual patient needs.
- Pros and cons of restoration options discuss the advantages, disadvantages, indications, and contraindications involved to help you make informed decisions when multiple treatment options are available.
By Harald O. Heymann, DDS, MEd, Professor, Department of Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC; Edward J. Swift, Jr. , DMD, MS, Professor and Chair, Department of Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC and Andre V. Ritter, DDS, MS, Associate Professor, Department of Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC