Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Wherever you study or practise obstetrics and gynaecology, a sound knowledge of the clinical aspects will underpin your understanding of the specialty and maximise your ability to make a difference to the care of women and babies.
A perfect companion to Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine, this new edition continues to provide an excellent grounding and framework for handling clinical problems in obstetrics and gynaecology.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New section on sexual and reproductive health
- New chapter on surgery to aligned with the RCOG undergrad curriculum
- Anaesthesia chapter totally reworked.
- Increased coverage of ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage.
- Fully revised and updated throughout.
- Highly illustrated with clear, full-colour line drawings and colour photos.
- Summary boxes and tables throughout.
- Key-points boxes at the end of each chapter.
- The latest information for statistics and genetics.
- Forward-looking approach to obstetrics and gynaecology.
- History and ethics boxes throughout.
- Organized into three sections: Fundamentals, Gynaecology, and Pregnancy and the puerperium.
Edited by Brian A. Magowan, MB CHB FRCOG DIPFETMED, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, The Borders General Hospital, Melrose, UK; Philip Owen, MB BCh MD FRCOG, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Department of Obstetrics, Princess Royal Maternity Unit, Glasgow, UK and Andrew Thomson, BSc, MB ChB, MRCOG, MD, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley UK