Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants, 7th Edition
Get a complete study guide and certification review in one book with the Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants, 7th Edition. Engaging review questions, exercises, and valuable independent learning activities go beyond the textbook and build critical thinking skills to prepare you for your certification exam and clinical practice.Table of Contents
- Competency Evaluation Review section prepares you for certification exam without requiring you to purchase an additional text.
- Procedure checklists provide step-by-step list for completing skills for detailed instructor or self-evaluation of performance skills from the textbook.
- Procedure checklists icons alert you to additional sources and skills on companion CD or Evolve video clips for review prior to practicing the skill.
- Optional learning exercises and mini-case studies highlight concepts and skills within each chapter so you can apply concepts and build critical thinking skills.
- Independent learning activities in every chapter promote critical thinking with optional higher level study opportunities for those programs or learners wishing to go beyond the basic competency level.
A variety of activities and exercises including multiple-choice questions, matching, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, crossword puzzles, and labeling to enhance learning.