Mosby’s Nursing Assistant Video Skills: Body Mechanics DVD 4.0, 4th Edition
Mosby’s Nursing Assistant Video Skills visually depict the skills you need to master to become a successful nursing assistant. With live-action demonstrations of standard procedures performed by actual nursing assistants, each video demonstrates how to perform a specific skill in a step-by-step format, according to the most current nurse assisting practice. All-new footage shows the skills that parallel the procedure steps outlined in all Elsevier nursing assistant textbooks, with print PDFs of procedures steps and equipment lists for quick and easy reference.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! New skill includes Moving the Person to the Side of the Bed.
- NEW! Print PDFs of procedures steps and equipment lists allow for quick and easy reference.
- NEW! A complete revision with all-new footage depicts skills that parallel the procedures outlined in Elsevier’s nursing assistant textbooks.
- Live action , step-by-step procedures clearly and accurately demonstrate how to perform skills.
- Actual nurses and nursing assistants demonstrate realistic performance of skills.
- Cultural diversity is represented in both the patients and the nurses, reflecting the reality of today’s practice.
- Exciting computer graphics and animations enhance the fast-paced, engaging presentation.
- Each skill includes tabs that break the entire procedure down into easy-to-follow segments.