Principles of Treatment in Parkinson's Disease
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This succinct volume offers an up-to-date review and comparison of the treatment options available for Parkinson's disease, and provides evidence-based recommendations on appropriate treatments for specific cases.Table of Contents
- Offers expert guidance on the best treatment options from authorities in the field.
- Delivers expert guidance on drug therapies, physical therapies, and surgical interventions.
- Discusses conditions such as depression · hallucinations · cognition · and sleep disorders.
- Explores neuroprotection in Parkinson's disease.
- Provides insights into future therapies.
By Anthony H. V. Schapira, DSc, MD, FRCP, FMedSci, University od Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Royal Free and University College Medical School, Rowland Hill Street, London, UK; and C. Warren Olanow, MD, Chairman and Professor, Derpatment of Neurology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY