Netter's Physiology Flash Cards
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Netter’s Physiology Flash Cards, by Susan Mulroney and Adam Myers, is the perfect resource for fast and fun reinforcement of key physiologic knowledge! 200 cards, beautifully designed in the Netter tradition, offer the perfect streamlined review to help you learn essential facts and mathematical principles easily, efficiently, and at your own rate of study. Cards feature images and questions on the front—with answers and short commentary on the reverse.Table of Contents
- Uses high-quality Netter and Netter-style illustrations for enhanced visual learning.
- Presents concise, quick-access information on key physiology concepts for the perfect, portable review.
- Includes questions on the fronts of the cards to further enhance your learning experience and equip you to assess your mastery of the material.
- Features a matte finish on the reverse side of cards that enable you to make notes.
- Utilizes a format equally well suited to group or individual study.
By Susan Mulroney, Georgetown University Medical Center and Adam Myers, MD, Professor, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC