Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation E-Book, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation-a companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney-covers all clinical management issues relevant to chronic kidney disease. Drs. Jonathan Himmelfarb and Mohamed Sayegh lead a team of expert contributors to present you with the latest advances in hypertensive kidney disease, vitamin D deficiency, diabetes management, transplantation, and more. You'll have convenient access to everything you need to manage your patients.
New to This Edition
- Better manage your patients with up-to-date coverage on the latest advances in 13 new chapters including Hypertensive Kidney Disease, Vitamin D Deficiency, Diabetes Management, and more.
- Gain fresh perspectives from a revised editorial team led by Jonathan Himmelfarb-a young leader in the field of acute renal failure-and Mohamed Sayegh-a worldwide expert on kidney transplantation.
- Apply the expertise of distinguished researchers and clinicians in the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, critical care nephrology, and transplantation.
- Manage the full range of issues in chronic kidney disease, dialysis, and transplantation through comprehensive coverage of basic science and clinical tools.
- Gain clear visual understanding from illustrations, including diagnostic and treatment algorithms, line drawings, and photographs.
By Jonathan Himmelfarb, MD, Jonathan Himmelfarb, MD
Professor of Medicine
Joseph W. Eschbach Endowed Chair for Kidney Research
Director, Kidney Research Institute
Dept. of Medicine, Div. of Nephrology
University of Washington
and Mohamed H. Sayegh, MD, FAHA, FASN, ASCI, AAP
, Warren E. Grupe and John P. Merrill Chair in Transplantation Medicine
Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics
Harvard Medical School
Director, Schuster Family Transplantation Research Center
Brigham and Women's Hospital & Children's Hospital