Computerized Medical Office Procedures, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Make a quick transition from classroom practice to real-world employment with a complete understanding of Medisoft Version 16 Practice Management Software. This easy-to-use worktext explains common medical office tasks in a clear, step-by-step format and provides realistic exercises to help you confidently prepare to use computers in the medical office.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New chapter organization helps you understand theory and concepts before learning related procedures.
- Hands-on practice using Medisoft Version 16 (software sold separately) familiarizes you with the professional practice management software you'll use on the job.
- An engaging, conversational writing style makes difficult concepts easier to understand.
- Comprehensive chapter reviews and worktext activities enable you to assess your understanding.
- Key terms are defined at the beginning and then practiced in a matching exercise at the end of each chapter to help you retain new vocabulary.
By William D. Larsen, MBA, CMA, Medical Assistant Program Coordinator, National American University