Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 9th Edition
|Print - Paperback||$38.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Prepare for success in the classroom! Corresponding to the chapters in the 8th edition of Lewis' market-leading text Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, this study guide offers a complete review of content and a wide range of activities to help you understand key nursing concepts. Alternate item format questions reflect the most current NCLEX test plan. To make studying easier, answers for all exercises are included in the back of the book.
New to This Edition
- Additional alternate item format questions incorporating prioritization and delegation are included to better prepare you for the most current NCLEX exam.
- New review activities are provided for the textbook's new chapter on sleep and sleep disorders.
- Attractive two-color design ties the study guide to the textbook.
- A wide variety of clinically relevant exercises and activities includes NCLEX examination-style multiple-choice questions, prioritization and delegation questions, case studies, fill-in-the-blank questions, anatomy and physiology review, clinical decision-making activities, and more.
- Answers to all questions are included in the back of the book, so you get immediate feedback as you study.
By Sharon L. Lewis, RN, PhD, FAAN, Research Professor, Castella Distinguished Professor, School of Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX; Shannon Ruff Dirksen, RN, PhD, Associate Professor, College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ; Margaret M. Heitkemper, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor and Chairperson, Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems, Elizabeth Sterling Soule Endowed Chair in Nursing, School of Nursing; Adjunct Professor, Division of Gastroenterology, School of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA and Linda Bucher, RN, PhD, CEN, Professor, School of Nursing, University of Delaware, Newark, DE; Staff Nurse, Emergency Department, Virtua Memorial Hospital, Mt. Holly, NJ