Mosby's Fluids & Electrolytes Memory NoteCards, 2nd Edition
Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Completely portable, this pocket-sized collection of full-color, spiral-bound cards uses humor, cartoons, and mnemonics to help you understand and retain important information about fluids and electrolytes. This fun, colorful, and insightful approach makes these cards a valuable learning and review tool throughout nursing school, as well as a great resource for preparing for the NCLEX® examination.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- 15 new cartoons help you master the latest information on fluids and electrolytes.
- New topics include: Homeostasis: A Question of Balance and The Body’s Water: Keeping It Where You Need It.
- UNIQUE! 64 full-color, cartoon mnemonics cover key fluids and electrolytes and acid-base concepts.
- UNIQUE! Colored highlights draw attention to four central topics: Serious Life Threatening Implications in pink; Common Clinical Findings in blue; Important Nursing Implications in yellow; and Patient Teaching information in green.
- Concise What You Need to Know information on the back of each image highlights key information and specific nursing implications.
- Spiral-bound pages made of thick, substantial card stock are durable and portable.
- Color-coded thumb tabs feature a different color for each section for easy referral.
By JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, MSN, EdD, RN, Executive Director, Nursing Education Consultants, Ingram, TX; Nursing Faculty - Online Campus, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ; Jo Carol Claborn, MS, RN, Executive Director, Nursing Education Consultants, Ingram, TX and Tom Gaglione, RN, MSN, New Life Foundation, Task Force for Children with HIV and Leprosy, Chiangmai, Thailand