Mosby’s OB/Peds & Women’s Health Memory NoteCards
Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses
Use this set of colorful cards to master concepts in maternity, women's health, and pediatrics! With 65 cartoons covering key topics, Mosby's OB/Peds & Women's Health Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses uses humor and illustrations to make studying easier and more fun. These durable, portable cards use mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids to help you prepare for class, clinicals, and the NCLEX® exam. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh and Cathy Miller, this one-of-a-kind tool makes studying obstetrics and pediatrics an exceptionally memorable experience!Table of Contents
- 65 full-color cartoons offer a humorous and engaging way to learn, including cards on nutrition and diabetes in pregnancy, preeclampsia versus eclampsia, sexually transmitted diseases, respiratory distress syndrome, RSV, and childhood diabetes.
- Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most complex concepts.
- Colored thumb tabs make it easy to find topics quickly.
- What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- Unique! Color highlights emphasize four central topics:
- Serious/Life-Threatening Implications in pink
- Common Clinical Findings in blue
- Important Nursing Implications in yellow
- Patient Teaching in green
By JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, Executive Director, Nursing Education Consultants, Ingram, TX; Nursing Faculty - Online Campus, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ and Cathy Miller, BSN, RN