Study Guide for Introduction to Maternity & Pediatric Nursing, 6th Edition
Master key concepts and apply them to your nursing practice! Corresponding to the chapters in Introduction to Maternity & Pediatric Nursing, 6th Edition, by Gloria Leifer, RN, MA, CNE, this study guide reinforces your understanding of essential concepts and skills. It offers the preparation you need to pass the NCLEX® Examination and succeed in your nursing career.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Several Thinking Critically sections and case studies with critical thinking questions have been added.
- Alternate-item format questions are included in the review questions for the NCLEX® Examination.
- Learning activities
- Case studies with critical thinking questions
- Thinking Critically scenarios
- Applying Knowledge exercises
- Review questions
- Crossword puzzles
By Gloria Leifer, MA, RN, CNE, Professor, Obstetric and Pediatric Nursing, Riverside City College, Riverside, CA