Study Guide for Foundations of Nursing, 6th Edition
Make the most of Foundations of Nursing with the chapter-by-chapter study guideTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This must-have Study Guide will help you understand and apply material from every chapter of Foundations of Nursing, 6th Edition! Use this study guide together with the textbook to gain a solid understanding of the key principles, concepts, and skills you need to succeed in your nursing education and career while also preparing for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Labeling, matching completion, fill-in-the-blank, and multiple-choice review questions are specific to chapter objectives and include textbook page references.
- Critical thinking activities sum up important chapter concepts with realistic clinical scenarios.
- Performance Checklists correspond to skills in the textbook.
- More NCLEX exam-style review questions, including alternate-item formats, prepare you for class tests and the NCLEX exam.
- Additional critical thinking questions allow you to practice applying what you have learned.
By Barbara Lauritsen Christensen, RN, MS, Formerly, Nurse Educator, Mid-Plains Community College, North Platte, NE and Elaine Oden Kockrow, RN, MS, Formerly, Nurse Educator, Mid-Plains Community College, North Platte, NE