Study Guide for Essentials for Nursing Practice, 8th Edition
Master content from your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Basic Nursing, 7th Edition, this study guide helps you understand and apply material with chapter review questions, activities, case studies, and more!Table of Contents
- Chapter review questions include matching, short answer, multiple choice, and true/false questions to provide evaluation and test-taking practice.
- Skills performance checklists help you measure your mastery of important nursing procedures.
- Each chapter includes a case study with related questions allowing you to apply what you’ve learned.
- Instructions for creating and using study charts assist you in organizing the material and reviewing key concepts.
- Study group questions make it easier for you to review material with your peers.
By Patricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Director of Research, Patient Care Services
St. Louis, MO
; Anne Griffin Perry, RN, EdD, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL; Patricia Stockert, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, President of the College, Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, Peoria, IL ; Amy Hall, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, CNE, Chair and White Family Endowed Professor of Nursing, Dunigan Family Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN
and Patricia Castaldi, DNP, RN, Director, Practical Nursing Program, Union County College; Plainfield, NJ