LPN to RN Transitions, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$51.95|
LPN to RN Transitions, 3rd Edition makes it easy for to take the next step in your nursing career with all of the essential information you need to pursue your RN degree and practice as a registered nurse. This new edition includes practical information on classroom study habits, professional writing, knowledge and skills acquisition, and more. Plus, newly-revised chapters provide the latest information for one complete, indispensable resource to help you succeed in everything from the classroom to clinical practice!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Passing NCLEX chapter provides strategies to help you succeed on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Case studies in each chapter demonstrate how the concepts discussed apply to real-life patients and colleagues.
- Summary content presented in a bulleted-list format offers a quick chapter-review for test preparation.
- Two-color text creates a more engaging reading experience.
- Revised table of contents helps you quickly locate information.
- Improved organization in each chapter gives you a clear picture of what the profession of nursing encompasses and ends with a career-affirming review of the path you must travel to become a registered nurse.
- Casual writing style makes it easier to read the text and gain practical advice.
- Clear, succinct coverage focuses your attention on the issues that an RN must address for a successful practice.
- Critical thinking questions gives you practice applying the critical-thinking skills you will need on the job.
- FYI boxes encourage you to think about how your day-to-day interactions will change as an RN.
- Key terms at the beginning of each chapter help you master vocabulary words central to the topic discussed.
- Learning objectives in each chapter touch on the broad range of topics that will be emphasized in the RN curriculum.
By Lora Claywell, MSN, RN, Director of Academic Initiatives, Digital Med, Inc., St. Louis, MO