LPN to RN Transitions - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$53.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. With all of the essential information you need to pursue your RN degree and practice as an RN, LPN to RN Transitions, 2nd Edition makes it easy to take the next step in your nursing career. This edition includes practical information on classroom study habits, professional writing, knowledge and skills acquisition, and more to help you succeed in everything from the classroom to clinical practice. Plus, seven new chapters provide the latest information for one complete, indispensable resource!
New to This Edition
- UNIQUE! Seven new chapters including: Basic Math Review: Preparing for Medication Calculations; Understanding the Nursing Process; Evidence Based Practice; Writing Professionally; Educational Pathways and Expanded Roles; Nursing Theory: Guiding Professional Practice; and Ethical and Legal Considerations.
- Past, Present and Future: Assessing Your Accomplishments chapter introduces topics covered throughout the book.
- FYI boxes ensure you get the most from each chapter by highlighting important information.
- Exercises test your knowledge of each chapter's content to help you learn and retain information.
- Critical Thinking Questions help you apply knowledge from the book to real-life situations and sharpen your critical thinking skills for clinical practice.
By Lora Claywell, MSN, RN, Director of Academic Initiatives, Digital Med, Inc., St. Louis, MO