LPN to RN Transitions - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$54.95|
|Print - Paperback||$54.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
LPN to RN Transitions, 3rd Edition makes it easy for to take the next step in your nursing career with all of the essential information you need to pursue your RN degree and practice as a registered nurse. This new edition includes practical information on classroom study habits, professional writing, knowledge and skills acquisition, and more. Plus, newly-revised chapters provide the latest information for one complete, indispensable resource to help you succeed in everything from the classroom to clinical practice!
New to This Edition
- Two-color text creates a more engaging reading experience.
- Case studies in each chapter demonstrate how the concepts discussed apply to real-life patients and colleagues.
- NEW! Passing NCLEX chapter provides strategies to help you succeed on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Summary content presented in a bulleted-list format offers a quick chapter-review for test preparation.
- Revised table of contents helps you quickly locate information.
- Improved organization in each chapter gives you a clear picture of what the profession of nursing encompasses and ends with a career-affirming review of the path you must travel to become a registered nurse.
- Casual writing style makes it easier to read the text and gain practical advice.
- Clear, succinct coverage focuses your attention on the issues that an RN must address for a successful practice.
- Key terms at the beginning of each chapter help you master vocabulary words central to the topic discussed.
- Learning objectives in each chapter touch on the broad range of topics that will be emphasized in the RN curriculum.
- FYI boxes encourage you to think about how your day-to-day interactions will change as an RN.
- Critical thinking questions gives you practice applying the critical-thinking skills you will need on the job.
By Lora Claywell, MSN, RN, Director of Academic Initiatives, Digital Med, Inc., St. Louis, MO