Intrathecal Drug Delivery for Pain and Spasticity
Volume 2: A Volume in the Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management Series; Expert Consult Enhanced Online Features and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Intrathecal Drug Delivery for Pain and Spasticity - a volume in the new Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management series - presents state-of-the-art guidance on the full range of intrathecal drug delivery techniques performed today. Asokumar Buvanendran, MD and Sudhir Diwan, MD, offer expert advice on a variety of procedures to treat chronic non-malignant pain, cancer pain, and spasticity. Comprehensive, evidence-based coverage on selecting and performing these techniques - as well as weighing relative risks and complications - helps you ensure optimum outcomes. With access to the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have the detailed visual assistance you need right at your fingertips.Table of Contents
- Understand the rationale and scientific evidence behind intrathecal drug delivery techniques and master their execution.
- Optimize outcomes, reduce complications, and minimize risks by adhering to current, evidence-based practice guidelines.
- Apply the newest techniques in intrathecal pump placement, cancer pain management, use of baclofen pumps, and compounding drugs.
- Quickly find the information you need in a user-friendly format with strictly templated chapters supplemented with illustrative line drawings, images, and treatment algorithms.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at expertconsult.com.
By Asokumar Buvanendran, Associate Professor,
Department of Anesthesiology
Rush University Medical Center
; Sudhir Diwan, Director of Pain Medicine,
Department of Anesthesiology,
Director of Quad-Institutional Pain Medicine Fellowship Program,
Weill Cornell Medical College
and Timothy Deer, MD, President and CEO,
The Center for Pain Relief
Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology,
West Virginia University School of Medicine
Charleston, West Virginia