Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease
Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease keeps you informed of the latest developments in clinical microbiology and the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Packed with rigorously peer-reviewed articles and studies in bacteriology, immunology, immunoserology, infectious diseases, mycology, parasitology, and virology. The journal examines new procedures, unusual cases, controversial issues, and important new literature.
Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease's distinguished independent editorial board, consisting of experts from many medical specialties, ensures you extensive and authoritative coverage.
Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease features:
– Informed commentaries on new antibiotics
– Rapid and cost-effective methods in the laboratory
– Instructive case studies with emphasis on complex circumstances
– Insightful editorials on important current issues
– Book reviews that keep you up-to-date on recently published literature.
Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease also covers such areas as laboratory and clinical management of microbial diseases, epidemiology and pathogenesis of infections, automation in the diagnostic microbiology laboratory, and antibiotic susceptibility testing.View all Infectious Disease titles