Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 8th Edition
NOT YET PUBLISHED
New to This Edition
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about immunology and molecular biology through extensive updates that cover cytokines, innate immunity, leukocyte-endothelial interactions, signaling, costimulation, and more.
- Benefit from numerous new figures and tables that facilitate easier retention of the material; quick summaries of each chapter; and nearly 400 illustrations that clarify key concepts.
- Develop a thorough, clinically relevant understanding of immunology through a clear overview of immunology with a distinct focus on the management of human disease.
- Visualize immunologic processes more effectively. Meticulously developed and updated illustrations, 3-dimensional art, and all-new online animations provide a detailed, visual description of the key immunologic and molecular processes.
- Grasp the details of experimental observations that form the basis for the science of immunology at the molecular, cellular, and whole-organism levels and draw the appropriate conclusions.
- Find information more quickly and easily through an organized chapter structure and a more logical flow of material.
- Access to StudentConsult and Evolve provides a rich online experience for students and instructors alike including searchable content, question banks, animations, and more.
By Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA; Andrew H. H. Lichtman, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA and Shiv Pillai, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Boston, MA, USA