Workbook for Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 7th Edition
The perfect chapter-by-chapter learning companion to Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 7th Edition, this workbook makes it easy to review key sonography concepts and reinforce your understanding of general/abdominal sonography, obstetric/gynecologic sonography, vascular sonography, and echocardiography. A wide variety of activities, review questions, and case studies strengthen your critical thinking skills and help you learn how to successfully apply your knowledge to practice.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New chapters reinforce your understanding of the latest clinically relevant content in the areas of:
- Essentials of Patient Care for the Sonographer
- Artifacts in Image Acquisition
- Understanding Other Imaging Modalities
- Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Issues in Sonography
- 3D and 4D Evaluation of Fetal Anomalies
- Case reviews with accompanying images challenge you to apply your knowledge to real-world clinical situations.
- Updated scans and content reflect important changes in urinary, liver, musculoskeletal, breast, cerebrovascular, gynecological, and obstetric sonography.
- Review questions presented in a variety of formats -- short answers, multiple-choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and labeling -- assess learning at various levels.
- Review of key terms and pathology helps you reinforce your understanding of essential information.
- Anatomy labeling activities test your ability to identify anatomic structures in sonographic images.
- Image analysis exercises familiarize you with conditions you may encounter in the clinical setting.
By Sandra L. Hagen-Ansert, MS, RDMS, RDCS, FASE, FSDMS; Cardiology Department, Supervisor, Echo Lab, Scripps Clinic - Torrey Pines, CA.