Workbook and Laboratory Manual for Radiologic Science for Technologists, 9th Edition
Physics, Biology, and Protection
Sharpen your skills and reinforce what you’ve learned with this engaging companion to the latest edition of RADIOLOGIC SCIENCE FOR TECHNOLOGISTS. Whether used for homework or in-class assignments, this valuable resource is your perfect study and practice guide. A variety of unique worksheets, crossword puzzles, lab experiments, and mathematic exercises help you learn by doing and provide the scientific understanding and practical experience necessary to become an informed, confident radiographer.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New worksheets strengthen your grasp of new textbook content on the digital image and viewing the digital image.
- More than 100 detailed worksheets enhance your understanding of key concepts in radiologic physics, the x-ray beam, the radiograph, advanced x-ray imaging, digital imaging, radiobiology, and radiation protection.
- Concise "Penguin" boxes summarize important textbook information for fast, easy review relevant to worksheet exercises.
- Math Tutor worksheets refresh your calculation skills with decimal and fraction timers, fraction/decimal conversion, solving for desired mAs, and technique adjustments.
- Laboratory Experiments provide a practical framework for applying textbook concepts in the lab setting through hands-on experience.
- Answers to worksheet exercises and laboratory experiments help you assess your strengths and weaknesses.
By Stewart C. Bushong, ScD, FACR, FACMP, Professor of Radiologic Science, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX