Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology, 4th Edition
Fully integrating histology, cell biology, and pathology, the 4th Edition of the award-winning Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology presents key concepts in an understandable, easy-to-digest manner. Authors Abraham L. Kierszenbaum, MD, PhD and Laura L. Tres MD, PhD link basic science to clinical application throughout, focusing on what you need to know for your coursework now - and how to apply that information in a clinical setting . Full-color illustrations on every page, as well as unique, student-friendly features online, help you quickly grasp the complexities of pathologic abnormalities.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Understand the links between chapter concepts with new concept mapping animations online - an outstanding supplement to in-class instruction.
- eBook version included! For the first time, you can access the entire book online or offline across all devices with the Student Consult eBook!
- Get a contemporary, integrated approach to basic science and clinical knowledge, as well as histology, cell biology, and pathology with Dr. Kierszenbaum’s ground-breaking text.
- Clearly visualize challenging concepts with the aid of vivid, full-color illustrations, diagrams, photomicrographs, and pathology photos - all fully integrated on every page of the text.
- Grasp key information quickly thanks to highlighted key clinical terms, clinical conditions boxes, and Essential Concepts boxes at the end of every chapter.
- Find clinically relevant material fast with a detailed table of contents that highlights all clinical examples in red.
By Abraham L Kierszenbaum, M.D., Ph.D., Emeritus Medical (Clinical) Professor, The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, The City University of New York, New York, New York and Laura Tres, M.D., Ph.D., Emeritus Medical (Clinical) Professor, The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, The City University of New York, New York, New York