Workbook for Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office, 13th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of medical insurance billing and codingTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Get real-life practice in insurance billing and coding! Corresponding to the chapters in Fordney's Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office, 12th Edition, this workbook provides realistic, hands-on exercises that help you apply concepts and develop important critical-thinking skills. Study tools include chapter overviews, key terms, chapter review exercises, and workbook assignments. A companion Evolve website includes patient simulations for additional practice in real-world billing.
- Key terms and abbreviations lists at the beginning of each chapter provide a quick reference to the health insurance terminology you need to know.
- Critical thinking assignments help you connect theory to practice with real-world scenarios.
- Self-study exercises – including matching, true/false, multiple-choice, mix and match, and fill-in-the-blank questions – help you practice important concepts.
- Performance objectives make learning easy by highlighting what you need to accomplish in each chapter.
- Study outlines focus your review by listing key points for each chapter
- Updated content ensures that you review and practice using the latest guidelines and regulations for insurance billing and coding.
By Marilyn Fordney, CMA-AC, Formerly, Instructor of Medical Insurance, Medical Terminology, Medical Machine Transcription, and Medical Office Procedures, Ventura College, Ventura, CA