Facility Coding Exam Review 2013
The Certification Step with ICD-9-CM
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
With the expert insight of leading coding educator Carol J. Buck, this complete exam review highlights the content you’ll need to master to pass the AHIMA CCS certification exam and take your coding career to the next step. CCS Coding Exam Review 2013: The Certification Step with ICD-9-CM features an easy-to-follow outline format that guides you through the anatomy, terminology, and pathophysiology for each organ system; reimbursement concepts; an overview of CPT, ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS coding; and more. Two full practice exams and a final exam modeled on the actual CCS exam simulate the testing experience and help prepare you for success.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Facility-based coding activities challenge you to apply your knowledge to 35 realistic inpatient case scenarios, providing valuable practice and preparation for the CCS exam.
- Companion Evolve website includes electronic practice exams that simulate the actual AHIMA exam experience to help you overcome test anxiety.
- Pre-, post-, and final exams
- Answers and rationales reinforce your understanding of coding concepts.
- Updates, study tips, and helpful web links aid your understanding.
- Comprehensive CCS coverage highlights essential information for passing the AHIMA CCS exam, accompanied by detailed figures, for the most efficient exam review.
- Concise outline format gives you quick and easy access to content and helps you make the most of your study time.
By Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN