Physical Examination and Health Assessment DVD Series: DVD 7: Cardiovascular System: Peripheral Vascular System and Lymphatic System, Version 2
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Video 7 from the Jarvis Physical Examination and Health Assessment Video Series begins with an anatomical review of the vascular system and lymphatics. Then it reveals how to inspect and palpate these structures in the arms and in the legs. It also demonstrates additional techniques to assess for vascular problems.
- Bonus materials include:
- Health history topics about the peripheral vascular system and lymphatics
- A list of equipment for examining the peripheral vascular system and lymphatics
- Two cross-cultural scenes about populations at risk for vascular changes, and postural color changes in dark-skinned individuals
- Two developmental scenes about assessing trophic changes in older adults, and edema in pregnant women
- One health promotion scenario as an overview of the topic
- A list of patient-teaching topics, ranging from nutrition for cardiovascular health to techniques for managing hypertension
By Carolyn Jarvis, MSN, APN, CNP, Family Nurse Practitioner, Chestnut Health Systems, Bloomington, IL, and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Nursing, School of Nursing, Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL