Gray's Anatomy Review, 2nd Edition
with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
eBook version included with print purchase.
Now in its second edition, Gray’s Anatomy Review continues to be an easy-to-use resource that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Designed as a companion to Gray’s Anatomy for Students, this medical textbook is your indispensable resource for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease with more than 500 high-quality, USMLE-style questions, complete with answers and rationales, that mirror the actual USMLE Step 1.
- Visualize key concepts with updated radiologic images and extensive use of photographs.
- Understand the latest imaging techniques as seen in clinical practice with the most current knowledge available on today’s anatomical imaging modalities.
- Enhance your understanding of the subject and access more detailed information with specific page references to Gray’s Anatomy for Students, plus key answers and explanations to Gray’s Basic Anatomy and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy.
- Search the full contents online at Student Consult.
By Marios Loukas, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Anatomical Sciences, Dean of Basic Sciences, St George's University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
; R. Shane Tubbs, MS, PA-C, PhD, Professor of Anatomy, Children’s Hospital of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama; Department of Anatomical Sciences, St. George's University, Grenada, West Indies; Centre of Anatomy and Human Identification, University of Dundee, Dundee, United Kingdom; Peter H. Abrahams, MBBS, FRCS(ED), FRCR, DO(Hon), FHEA, Professor Emeritus of Clinical Anatomy, Institute of Clinical Education, Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
and Stephen W. Carmichael, PhD, DSc, Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota