Endosonography, 3rd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
From diagnostic to therapeutic procedures, Endosonography, 3rd Edition is an easy-to-access, highly visual guide covering everything you need to effectively perform EUS, interpret your findings, diagnose accurately, and choose the best treatment course. World-renowned endosonographers help beginners apply endosonography in staging cancers, evaluating chronic pancreatitis, and studying bile duct abnormalities and submucosal lesions. Practicing endosonographers can learn cutting-edge techniques for performing therapeutic interventions such as drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts and EUS-guided anti-tumor therapy. Meticulous updates, electronic access to the fully searchable text, videos detailing various methods and procedures-and more-equip you with a complete overview of all aspects of EUS.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Understand the role of EUS with the aid of algorithms that define its place in specific disease states.
- Gain a detailed visual understanding and mastery of how to perform EUS systematically using illustrations, high-quality endosonography images, and videos.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date information about endosonography including transluminal drainage procedures, contrast-enhanced EUS, and fine-needle aspiration techniques.
- Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders in endosonography, Drs. Robert H. Hawes, Paul Fockens, and Shyam Varadarajulu.
- Locate information quickly and easily through a consistent chapter structure, with procedures organized by body system.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
- Get a clear overview of everything you need to know to establish an endoscopic practice , from what equipment to buy to providing effective cytopathology services.
"Provides a clear overview of all aspects of EUS from instrumentation to therapeutic procedures. In addition, it is a superb atlas with outstanding images of normal and pathologic findings…Should be part of a required library not only for all those learning endosonography but also for the experienced endosonographer who will appreciate the clarity of explanation and the completeness of this magnificent collection of images." - Journal of Digestive and Liver Disease
"This text will be of interest to all GI Radiologists working in the field. The section on the ano rectum will be of particular interest to colorectal surgeons who undertake their own procedures. The contributors of the text are authorities in their field and the whole book is beautifully illustrated throughout." - Colorectal Disease
Reviews are of the previous edition
By Robert H. Hawes, MD, Medical Director, Florida Hospital Institute for Minimally Invasive Therapy; Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Orlando, Florida
; Paul Fockens, MD, PhD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
and Shyam Varadarajulu, MD, Medical Director, Florida Hospital Center for Interventional Endoscopy; Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Orlando, Florida