Study Guide for Fundamentals of Nursing - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 8th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$36.95|
|Print - Paperback||
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Get the most out of your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Fundamentals of Nursing, 8th Edition, by Patricia Potter et al., this study guide helps you understand key concepts with review questions, exercises, and learning activities. Skills checklists on an Evolve companion website help you learn and master important nursing procedures.
New to This Edition
- Content updates match the new information in Fundamentals of Nursing, 8th Edition.
- Updated skills performance checklists are now available on the Evolve companion website, and are both interactive and printable.
- Preliminary Readings refer back to related chapters in Fundamentals of Nursing, 8th Edition.
- Comprehensive Understanding sections help you master the key topics and main ideas in each chapter.
- Case studies and Critical Thinking Model exercises help you apply what you've learned.
- Multiple-choice review questions evaluate your understanding of key chapter objectives.
By Patricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Research Scientist, Siteman Cancer Center, Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO; Anne Griffin Perry, RN, EdD, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL; Patricia Stockert, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, President of the College, Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, Peoria, IL ; Amy Hall, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, CNE, Chair and White Family Endowed Professor of Nursing, Dunigan Family Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN
and Geralyn Ochs, RN, ACNP-BC, ANP-BC, Assistant Professorof Nursing, Coordinator of the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program, St. Louis University, School of Nursing, St. Louis, MO