Study Guide for Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing, 4th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Reinforce your understanding of nursing concepts and skills, and apply that knowledge to nursing practice! Corresponding to the chapters in deWit’s Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing, 4th Edition, this study guide provides practice exercises, review questions, and application activities to help you gain a solid understanding of the principles and skills you’ll need to succeed in your nursing classes and in your career.Table of Contents
- Steps to Better Communication sections in each chapter include a vocabulary building glossary, NCLEX exam-style completion exercises, grammar and pronunciation exercises, and cultural issues.
- Review Questions for the NCLEX-PN Examination include multiple-choice and alternate-format questions related to content in the textbook.
- Clinical Situations ask you to apply key concepts to nursing practice.
- Setting Priorities questions ask you to rank tasks in order of importance - prioritization is one of the most important skills in nursing.
- Application of the Nursing Process questions help you make the connection between the nursing process and real-world patient care.
- Text page references make it easy to locate answers in the textbook.
- To the Student instructions provide study hints to ESL and non-ESL students.
By Susan C. deWit, MSN, RN, CNS, PHN, Formerly, Instructor of Nursing, El Centro College, Dallas, TX; and Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA and Patricia A. O'Neill, RN, MSN, CCRN, Nursing Instructor, DeAnza College, Cupertino, CA