Study Guide for Basic Nursing, 7th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Master content from your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Basic Nursing, 7th Edition, this study guide helps you understand and apply material with chapter review questions, activities, case studies, and more!Table of Contents
- Chapter review questions include matching, short answer, multiple choice, and true/false questions to provide evaluation and test-taking practice.
- Skills performance checklists help you measure your mastery of important nursing procedures.
- Each chapter includes a case study with related questions allowing you to apply what you’ve learned.
- Instructions for creating and using study charts assist you in organizing the material and reviewing key concepts.
- Study group questions make it easier for you to review material with your peers.
By Patricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Research Scientist, Siteman Cancer Center, Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO; Anne Griffin Perry, RN, EdD, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL; Patricia Castaldi, DNP, RN, Director, Practical Nursing Program, Union County College; Plainfield, NJ; Patricia Stockert, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, Professor, Dean Undergraduate Program, Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, Peoria, IL and Amy Hall, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, Professor and Chair, Dunigan Family Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN