Concepts for Nursing Practice - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
|Print and E-book||$102.00|
The first title to truly and completely explain the most relevant physiologic, behavioral, and professional nursing concepts that are core to nursing. Fifty-three of the most important concepts are organized into three units: unit one covers patient-profile concepts, unit two emphasizes the core biophysical and psychosocial concepts, and unit three includes concepts related to professionalism and the whole of the healthcare system.
- Content written by leading experts and edited by Dr. Jean Giddens, a nationally-recognized concept-based curricula expert, ensures the most authoritative coverage.
- 53 of the most important nursing concepts are clearly defined and well-illustrated.
- Consistent format organizes concepts by patient-profile, health and illness, and professional nursing and health care.
- Exemplar boxes identify the most important lifespan and clinical setting content.
- 4-color design and all-new concepts and concept illustrations visually depict the principles of each concept and how concepts relate to one another.
- Clinical Nursing Skills boxes identify related nursing procedures to give you a better understanding skills pertinent to concepts.
By Jean Foret Giddens, RN, PhD, APRN, BC, Professor and Coordinator, MSN Nursing Education Concentration, College of Nursing, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM