Conn's Current Therapy 2015
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
NOT YET PUBLISHED
Ideal for busy medical practitioners who need quick, reliable answers, Conn’s Current Therapy 2015 is an easy-to-use, in-depth guide that focuses solely on the most up-to-date treatment protocols for common complaints, acute disease and chronic illness. Drs. Edward T. Bope and Rick D. Kellerman present the expertise and knowledge of hundreds of skilled international leaders on evidence-based clinical management options. With key diagnostic points and treatment recommendation tables, you'll have quick access to the information you need to make accurate clinical decisions.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Gain the most effective results for your patients with quick, easy access to the latest evidence-based treatments and therapies
- Put the latest knowledge to work in your practice with updated and rewritten chapters to provide you with the most accurate content in therapeutics. With new chapters on palpitations, hypokalemia and hyperkalemia, vision rehabilitation and more, you can stay on top of current treatment practices.
- Offer a full range of treatment options through coverage of the latest information on recently approved and soon-to-be approved drugs.
- Find answers quickly so you can dedicate more time to treatment with practical and accurate advice by renowned international experts on diagnosis and management, delivered via a templated, at-a-glance approach.
- Take it with you anywhere! With Expert Consult, you'll have access to the full text, image library, and more online, and as an eBook - at no additional cost!
By Edward T. Bope, MD, Chief of Primary Care, Columbus VA; Assistant Dean for VA Medical Students and Clinical Professor, Family Medicine, The Ohio State University; Faculty, Riverside Family Practice Residency Program, Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
and Rick D. Kellerman, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine - Wichita, Wichita, Kansas