The Equine Manual E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This second edition of the popular resource serves as a ready reference for equine practitioners. It provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of equine medicine and many surgical conditions. It is a hands-on, user-friendly text aimed at the busy practitioner, veterinary students, specialist equine technicians and others with an interest in horse health. Covers new topics, including intensive care, the pre-purchase examination, equine behavior, and anesthesia (including euthanasia).
New to This Edition
- Improved layout includes highlighted keywords and boxed elements for quick reference.
- Covers a full range of topics in equine medicine, including infectious diseases, all major organs and systems, intensive care, nutrition, and much more.
- Designed to assist with the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and control of diseases and disorders in horses.
- Provides quick and easy access to practical solutions for clinical conditions.
- Comprehensively indexed and cross-referenced.
Edited by Andrew James Higgins, BVetMed, MSc, PhD, MRCVS, Editor, The Veterinary Journal, Editorial Office, The Animal Health Trust and Jack R. Snyder, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVS, Surgical and Radiological Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, University of California