Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: The Parathyroid Gland and Bone Metabolism, 6th Edition
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Effectively manage parathyroid and bone metabolism disorders with The Parathyroid Gland and Bone Metabolism! Brought to you by the same leading endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, this derivative book presents a compilation of chapters covering all endocrinology material related to parathyroid and bone metabolism. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this content will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today’s best know-how on parathyroid and bone metabolism from the leading resource in endocrinology.Table of Contents
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge and advances on parathyroid and bone metabolism, including…
- pediatric parathyroid disorders and bone metabolism disorders
- major diseases common to the aging population such as osteoporosis
- advances in the genetics of disorders involving calciotropic hormones
- newer diagnostic approaches and therapies for bone diseases, from osteoporosis to Paget's disease
- and much more.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Jameson and De Groot, the go-to clinical medical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
- Make the best clinical decisions with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice in conjunction with expert opinion.
By John T. Potts, Jr., MD, Distinguished Jackson Professor of Clinical Medicine, Harvard Medical School and The Massachusetts General Hospital, Endocrine Unit, Boston, MA, USA; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD, Irving S. Cutter Professor of Medicine and Chairman, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL and Leslie J. De Groot, MD, Professor of Medicine and Radiology and Committee on Immunology, University of Chicago School of Medicine, Chicago, IL