Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: The Adrenal Gland, 6th Edition
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Give your patients the benefit of today's best adrenal endocrinology know-how with The Adrenal Gland, a new derivative book from the same expert endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this compilation of chapters from the leading resource in endocrinology covers all material related to the adrenal gland.Table of Contents
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge and advances in adrenal endocrinology, including…
- the molecular genetics of pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas
- the newest therapies for adrenocortical carcinoma, written by the organizers of the first major international trials
- a survey of adrenal imaging, authored by the world's major diagnostic imaging specialist on cross-sectional CT and MR scanning of the adrenal gland
- a comprehensive survey of adrenarche and the adrenopause - topics not adequately covered in most other adrenal endocrinology books
- and much more.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Jameson and De Groot, the go-to clinical medical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
- Make the best clinical endocrinology decisions with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice in conjunction with expert opinion.
By Ashley B. Grossman, BA, BSc, MD, FRCP, FMedSc, Professor of Endocrinology, University of Oxford, Churchill Hospital, Headington, Oxford, United Kingdom
; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD, Irving S. Cutter Professor of Medicine and Chairman, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL and Leslie J. De Groot, MD, Professor of Medicine and Radiology and Committee on Immunology, University of Chicago School of Medicine, Chicago, IL