Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: Reproductive Endocrinology, 6th Edition
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Effectively manage reproductive endocrinology issues with Reproductive Endocrinology, a new book derived from the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this compilation of chapters will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today's best know-how from the leading resource in endocrinology.Table of Contents
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge in reproductive endocrinology, including…
- endocrinology of sexual behavior and gender identity
- genetic pathways that control gonadal development and sex differentiation
- management of PCOS and hirsutism, male androgen deficiency, and gynecomastia
- and much more.
- Effectively review the causes and management of precocious or delayed puberty.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by leading endocrinologists Drs. Jameson and De Groot, the go-to clinical medical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
- Make the best clinical decisions in reproductive endocrinology with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice in conjunction with expert opinion.
By J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD, Irving S. Cutter Professor of Medicine and Chairman, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL; David M. de Kretser, AO, FAA, FTSE, MD, FRACP, Sir John Monash Distinguished Professor, Monash Institute of Medical Research and Dept of Anatomy and Developmental Biology, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
; John C. Marshall and Leslie J. De Groot, MD, Professor of Medicine and Radiology and Committee on Immunology, University of Chicago School of Medicine, Chicago, IL