Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: Neuroendocrinology and The Pituitary Gland, 6th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Apply the latest advances in management of neuroendocrine and pituitary disorders with the Neuroendocrinology & The Pituitary Gland! Brought to you by the same expert endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, this derivative book presents a compilation of chapters covering all material related to neuroendocrinology and the pituitary gland. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this content will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today's best neuroendocrine and pituitary know-how from the leading resource in endocrinology.Table of Contents
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge in neuroendocrinology and the pituitary gland, including…
- the most recent understanding of fundamental cellular and physiologic functions of the neuroendocrine system
- mechanisms underlying clinical disorders
- approaches to managing patients harboring disorders of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland
- and much more.
- Approach any subject either by specific gland or through a discussion of multi-hormonal integration of endocrine function, as led by the "master conductor of the endocrine orchestra," the pituitary gland.
- Gain a state-of-the-art understanding of comprehensive descriptors, integrating endocrine cell ontogeny, hormonal control of growth and maturation processes, and childhood and young adult pathophysiology with maturation and aging processes.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Jameson and De Groot, the go-to clinical medical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
- Make the best clinical endocrinology decisions with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice in conjunction with expert opinion.
By Shlomo Melmed, MD
MD, Senior Vice President and Dean of the Faculty, Cedars Sinai Health System, Los Angeles California
Professor of Medicine and Associate Dean, UCLA School of Medicine; Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD, Irving S. Cutter Professor of Medicine and Chairman, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL and Leslie J. De Groot, MD, Professor of Medicine and Radiology and Committee on Immunology, University of Chicago School of Medicine, Chicago, IL