Sheehy's Manual of Emergency Care - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 7th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$78.95|
New to This Edition
- NEW! 2-column format features new Tricks of the Trade boxes to give you a professional's perspective on common issues in emergency nursing.
- NEW! Fully revised content from the ENA and a broad panel of expert contributors includes up-to-date, practical information on topics such as critical care in the ED, time management, the morbidly obese patient, electronic medical records, disaster nursing, forensic nursing, and workplace violence.
- Comprehensive content presents thorough discussion of signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, age/developmental considerations, and patient/family education for each condition.
- Authorship from the Emergency Nurses Association ensures this book contains the best practices in emergency nursing.
- Quick-reference format uses a consistent layout to help you find information quickly and easily.
By ENA; Edited by Belinda B Hammond and Polly Gerber Zimmermann, RN, MS, MBA, CEN, Associate Professor, Department of Nursing, Harry S. Truman College, Chicago, IL