Sheehy's Manual of Emergency Care - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 7th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Thoroughly revised and featuring a more efficient and streamlined design, the new 7th edition of Sheehy's trusted emergency care resource offers complete, up-to-date coverage of the essentials emergency nurses need to know. Each condition commonly seen in the emergency setting is thoroughly addressed, from signs and symptoms, to diagnosis, treatment, developmental considerations, patient education, and more. Updated material and easy-to-reference contents make this resource a must-have for current practice.
New to This Edition
- NEW! 2-column format features new Tricks of the Trade boxes to give you a professional's perspective on common issues in emergency nursing.
- NEW! Fully revised content from the ENA and a broad panel of expert contributors includes up-to-date, practical information on topics such as critical care in the ED, time management, the morbidly obese patient, electronic medical records, disaster nursing, forensic nursing, and workplace violence.
- Comprehensive content presents thorough discussion of signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, age/developmental considerations, and patient/family education for each condition.
- Authorship from the Emergency Nurses Association ensures this book contains the best practices in emergency nursing.
- Quick-reference format uses a consistent layout to help you find information quickly and easily.
By ENA; Edited by Belinda B Hammond and Polly Gerber Zimmermann, RN, MS, MBA, CEN, Associate Professor, Department of Nursing, Harry S. Truman College, Chicago, IL