Drug Calculations Online for Calculate with Confidence (User Guide and Access Code), 6th Edition
Incorporating the ratio and proportion, formula, and dimensional analysis methods, this online course presents a step-by-step approach to the calculation and administration of drug dosages. This Drug Calculations Online course is designed to be used with the 5th edition of Gray: Calculate with Confidence. Once you have read topics in the text, the online course provides you with an opportunity for application and practice. Animations, voice-overs, and interactive self-assessment activities are used to provide an engaging and interactive course platform. This course includes practice problems to promote active learning and quizzes that can be used to evaluate your understanding of content presented in the course.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Practice problems with current drug labels create more realistic learning.
- NEW! Updated ISMP and TJC guidelines enable you to learn the most up-to-date terms and abbreviations.
- Three methods of calculation expose you to all calculation methods and allow you to choose your preferred method.
- Uniform organization creates a seamless correlation between the course and the text.
- Tutorials help you master drug calculations in the preferred method.
- Interactive case studies provide real world simulations for interactive learning.
- Animations offer real world simulation and animation manipulation capabilities.
- Interactive self-assessment activities allow you to apply your knowledge in context and use your critical thinking skills.
- Voice-overs liven the discussion and offer another mode of interactivity.
- Audio glossary serves as a quick reference to key definitions.
- Safety alerts, tips for clinical practice, and rule boxes create a more uniform correlation between the course and the text.
By Deborah C. Gray Morris, RN, BSN, MA, LNC, Professor of Nursing, Department of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Bronx Community College, Bronx, NY