Mosby's Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 7th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$41.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Mosby's Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health, 7th Edition is your portable, quick-access reference to help you make sense of the complex world of health care. It features over 35,700 authoritative definitions (including approximately 300 all-new definitions) of diseases, procedures, equipment, drugs, and more, along with pronunciations, etymologies, and a Spanish/English appendix. If you want the most reliable health science information literally right at your fingertips, then look no further than this bestselling pocket dictionary.
New to This Edition
- Newly revised definitions make this a cohesive and portal reference.
- 300 new definitions added for the latest terms in health care, drugs and medical and nursing terminology
- Emphasis on nursing and health science terminology support health science students and practicing professionals.
- Small size makes dictionary easy to transport.
- Over 35,700 definitions provides students and health professionals with necessary information.
- Alphabetized screened thumb tabs save you time finding terms.
- British spellings help users recognize alternate spellings.
- Included etymologies build professional vocabulary and understanding of medical terminology.