Pediatric Dermatology, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Clinically focused and practical, this diagnostic reference is ideal for anyone who treats children with skin disorders. Over 800 top-quality full-color illustrations, balanced by clear and succinct text, deliver the right amount of clinical detail to help readers identify a wide range of diseases. Plus, summary tables and differential diagnosis algorithms help simplify diagnosis.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents a new chapter on mucous membrane lesions, with increased coverage of the mouth and genital areas.
- Features 200 new or replaced photographs of unparalleled quality.
- Includes European drug names when appropriate.
- Contains differential diagnosis algorithms and summary tables that aid in diagnosis.
- Offers a comprehensive bibliography at the end of each chapter for further study.
- Uses an easily accessible format to locate key information.
"This is a beautiful book. It contains clinical photographs that would be the envy of any pediatric dermatologist...the clarity, focus, and lighting is perfect in almost every shot. This is a most pleasing
book... ."—Journal of Paediatric Child Health.
"The reader, whether a physician in training or a seasoned clinician, will benefit from this well organized volume."—International Journal of Dermatology.
By Bernard A Cohen, MD, Bernard A. Cohen MD
Director of Pediatric Dermatology
Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, MD, USA