Pediatric Dermatology, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Clinically focused and practical, this diagnostic reference is ideal for anyone who treats children with skin disorders. Over 800 top-quality full-color illustrations, balanced by clear and succinct text, deliver the right amount of clinical detail to help readers identify a wide range of diseases. Plus, summary tables and differential diagnosis algorithms help simplify diagnosis.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents a new chapter on mucous membrane lesions, with increased coverage of the mouth and genital areas.
- Features 200 new or replaced photographs of unparalleled quality.
- Includes European drug names when appropriate.
- Contains differential diagnosis algorithms and summary tables that aid in diagnosis.
- Offers a comprehensive bibliography at the end of each chapter for further study.
- Uses an easily accessible format to locate key information.
"The advantage of this book over others lies in the clinical diagnostic algorithms. The references are helpfully grouped according to topic at the end of each chapter. All in all, this is a wonderful introductory book for learning pediatric dermatology, and the teaching principles would pertain to adult dermatology as well"-Patricia Wong, MD(Stanford University Medical Center) Doody Review: 4 stars
By Bernard A Cohen, MD, Bernard A. Cohen MD
Director of Pediatric Dermatology
Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, MD, USA