Pediatric Dermatology, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
"...It is the quality of the photographs which makes this book stand out." By Dermatology in Practice, Apr 2015Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents a new chapter on mucous membrane lesions, with increased coverage of the mouth and genital areas.
- Features 200 new or replaced photographs of unparalleled quality.
- Includes European drug names when appropriate.
- Contains differential diagnosis algorithms and summary tables that aid in diagnosis.
- Offers a comprehensive bibliography at the end of each chapter for further study.
- Uses an easily accessible format to locate key information.
"Pediatric Dermatology is an ideal book for me: it features lots of really good clinical photographs to illustrate the conditions, augmented with relevant (but not too much) text to back them up. The intended audience is paediatricians and GPs with a special interest in dermatology - but in reality it would be a good primer for those in training too." By Dermatology in Practice, Apr 2015
By Bernard A Cohen, MD, Bernard A. Cohen MD
Director of Pediatric Dermatology
Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, MD, USA