Pediatric Dermatology, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Clinically focused and practical, this diagnostic reference is ideal for anyone who treats children with skin disorders. Over 800 top-quality full-color illustrations, balanced by clear and succinct text, deliver the right amount of clinical detail to help readers identify a wide range of diseases. Plus, summary tables and differential diagnosis algorithms help simplify diagnosis.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents a new chapter on mucous membrane lesions, with increased coverage of the mouth and genital areas.
- Features 200 new or replaced photographs of unparalleled quality.
- Includes European drug names when appropriate.
- Contains differential diagnosis algorithms and summary tables that aid in diagnosis.
- Offers a comprehensive bibliography at the end of each chapter for further study.
- Uses an easily accessible format to locate key information.
"This is a beautiful book. It contains clinical photographs that would be the envy of any pediatric dermatologist...the clarity, focus, and lighting is perfect in almost every shot. This is a most pleasing
book... ."—Journal of Paediatric Child Health.
"The reader, whether a physician in training or a seasoned clinician, will benefit from this well organized volume."—International Journal of Dermatology.
By Bernard A Cohen, MD, Bernard A. Cohen MD
Director of Pediatric Dermatology
Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, MD, USA