Andrew's Diseases of the Skin E-Book, 11th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The 11th Edition of the classic Andrews' Diseases of the Skin, by Drs. William D. James, Timothy G. Berger and Dirk M. Elston, provides the ultimate foundation in dermatology with comprehensive guidance to effectively diagnose and treat a wide range of skin conditions. These highly respected authors balance evidence-based treatment guidelines with advice from their own clinical experience, offering a practical and realistic medical perspective. Updated throughout with the latest dermatologic findings and a new chapter on cosmetic surgical techniques, this title helps you keep current, improve your skills, and prepare for exams.
New to This Edition
- Confirm your diagnoses by comparing your clinical findings to more than 1,150 illustrations, 40% of which are brand new.
- Update your surgical skills with chapters devoted to basic dermatologic, laser, and cosmetic surgery, contributed by Dr. Issac M. Neuhaus.
- Practice with confidence through the valued authorship of seasoned professionals Dr. William D. James, Dr. Timothy G. Berger, and Dr. Dirk M. Elston.
- Rapidly improve your knowledge of skin conditions through a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format.
- Obtain thorough guidance on clinical presentation and therapy for a full range of common and rare skin diseases.
By William D. James, MD, Department of Dermatology, Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA; Timothy Berger, MD, Professor of Clinical Dermatology, Executive Vice Chair and Residency Program Director, Chair in Dermatology Medical Student Education, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA and Dirk Elston, MD, Dermatology Department, Brook Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, Houston, TX, USA