Dental Hygiene Procedures Videos - Student Version (Access Code)
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Featuring video demonstrations of key dental hygiene skills, Elsevier’s Dental Hygiene Procedures Videos provide step-by-step instructions for many basic and advanced dental hygiene procedures. Narrated video along with closed-captioning makes it easy to follow along and learn to perform procedures before you work with actual patients. Video procedures range from patient assessment to periodontal instrumentation, preventive techniques, patient education, laboratory dental materials, care of periodontal and special needs patients, and administration of local anesthesia. Available online, Dental Hygiene Procedures Videos are an ideal supplement to lectures and laboratory demonstrations and a perfect study and preparation tool at home or on the go!Table of Contents
- A total of 54 procedures are demonstrated step by step, with more than four hours of video showing skills that span the entire dental hygiene curriculum.
- Core dental hygiene skills include assessment, instrumentation, prevention, patient education, and dental materials, plus additional procedures involving special patient types.
- Local anesthetic injection videos provide detailed guidelines on this advanced and complex area of dental hygiene, useful for states in which administration by dental hygienists is permitted.
- Streamlined video instruction bridges the gap between lectures and laboratory demonstrations, boosting your comprehension and better preparing you to care for patients.
- A blend of video, audio narration, closed-captioning, and printable scripts is ideal for a variety of learning styles and needs.
- Also available as a money-saving package with Darby and Walsh’s textbook, Dental Hygiene: Theory and Practice, 4th Edition.