Anatomy of Orofacial Structures - Enhanced 7th Edition, 7th Edition
A Comprehensive Approach
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
A combined text and student workbook, Anatomy of Orofacial Structures: A Comprehensive Approach, Enhanced 7th Edition, makes it easy to understand oral histology and embryology, dental anatomy, and head and neck anatomy. Now in full color, the book includes more than 800 images, as well as review questions and detachable flashcards for convenient, on-the-go study. Clear coverage provides a solid foundation for students in dental assisting and dental hygiene programs. From longtime dental educators Richard Brand and Donald Isselhard, this book provides a complete learning package!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Full-color art program features more than 800 images - illustrations, clinical photos, and radiographs.
- Comprehensive coverage of oral histology and embryology, dental anatomy, and head and neck anatomy - makes this a single source for oral anatomy.
- More than 800 detailed anatomical illustrations support the material, including labeled line drawings, radiographs, and clinical photographs.
- Text/Workbook format includes a perforated workbook section with chapter-by-chapter questions.
- Removable flashcards feature an image of a tooth on one side and that tooth’s identifying/important information on the other side, providing an easy and effective study tool.
- A logical organization puts the most foundational information first, starting with dental anatomy and followed by oral histology and embryology, and then head and neck anatomy.
"I would highly recommend this book to all students; it will see you through dental school and beyond. It is useful for junior years of the BDS course while providing more detailed information for final years and newly qualified dentists."
R. WIGNALL, BRITISH DENTAL JOURNAL, AUG 22 2014
By Richard W. Brand, BS, DDS, FACD, FICD, Emeritus Professor, Washington University School of Medicine, St.Louis, MO and Donald E. Isselhard, BS, DDS, FAGD, MAGD